The goals of AMVIR about Motorcycles are:
- Reapplication of the measures for renewing the fleet of circulating motorcycles which was running up to 2009, replacing older ones with new safer and environmentally friendly.
- Permitting to experienced car drivers to ride light motorcycles up to 125 cc.
- Adaptation of the age limits for obtaining driving license, according to the European standards and the current social needs.
- Alteration of the current legislation, so that the already paid Registration Tax can be returned to the trader if he re-exports the vehicle to another country.
- Improvement and maintenance of motorcycles fleet’s good condition through the Periodic Technical Inspection and Pollution Control Cards.