The main activities of AMVIR include:
- Suggesting and recommending solutions to the State about road transport issues. AMVIR through its permanent close co-operation with the ministries elaborates for the formulation of the constitutional framework.
- Conducting studies either by the specialized AMVIR’s executives or in cooperation with recognized scientific and academic bodies such as the IOBE and the National Technical University of Athens.
- Collecting and processing statistical data about registrations and fleet of circulating vehicles. The data come from the Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks.
- Organizing seminars and conferences, aiming both at the promotion of products and activities of member companies and at informing consumers.
- Undertaking road safety initiatives.
- Financially supporting of training, social and other initiatives related to AMVIR’s goals.
- Facilitating its members Corporate Social Responsibility policies.